MOUNTAIN LION FOUNDATION:
Please feel free to be in touch!
The Mountain Lion Foundation has always achieved results with a small, energetic and dedicated staff that works as a team to support Mountain Lion volunteers and local activists across the nation. Please, contact us with your questions, ideas and insights.
You are a voice for mountain lions, and we value your communications. Join us as a Mountain Lion Foundation member. Volunteer, and take action today. Together, we can Save America's Lion.
Four ways to reach us:
Write to us at:
Mountain Lion Foundation
P.O. Box 1896
Sacramento, California 95812
- General Information, Extension 100
- Debra Chase, CEO, Extension 103
- Chelsea Robinson, Administrative Assistant, Extension 101
- Denise Peterson, Western Regional Coordinator and GIS Analyst, Extension 105
- Julie Wolfenden, Membership Liaison, Extension 106
- Fred Hull, Legal Counsel, Extension 102
Staff are available by phone on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time.
If you are redirected to voice mail, please press 0 to be directed to front office staff, or, leave a message, and we will return your call.
Write directly to one of our staff members:
- Debra Chase, dchase @ mountainlion.org
- Chelsea Robinson, Administrative Assistant, crobinson @ mountainlion.org
- Julie Wolfenden, Membership Liaison, jwolfenden @ mountainlion.org
- Fred Hull, Legal Counsel, fhull @ mountainlion.org
- Denise Peterson, Western Regional Coordinator and GIS Analyst, dpeterson @ mountainlion.org
See their bios HERE.
Or use the following handy form!